Leadership Development with a Difference
LeadershipEQ provides a pragmatic framework enabling leaders to be more effective.
Put simply, it helps people be better leaders.
While the majority of popular literature on leading focuses on the big-ticket items such as engagement, culture, and performance, the LeadershipEQ approach digs deeper and considers the hundreds of micro-experiences that you and your team experience daily.
It is the sum of these small acts which contribute to your effectiveness as a leader
LeadershipEQ is about DOING, not just knowing.
The Ten Elements of LeadershipEQ
LeadershipEQ considers three major aspects of leadership
WHO a leader IS;
WHAT a leader DOES; and
HOW a leader CONNECTS.
WHO a leader IS
1. The CONTEXT in which you are a leader
2. Leadership of SELF
WHAT a leader DOES
3. Completing the TASK
4. Develop and support the INDIVIDUAL
5. Establish & maintain the TEAM
HOW a leader CONNECTS
6. Engendering TRUST
7. RESPECT of others and others having respect for you
8. Two way COMMUNCATION
9. CONFIDENCE in others and others having confidence in you
10. CONSISTENCY of your actions